Jena is an Attorney & Counselor at Law whose primary areas of practice are Estate Planning and Successions in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Hoyt, Stanford, & Wynne Family Law Attorneys
315 South College Road, Suite 165
Lafayette, LA 70503
Jena Kyle Wynne
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Jena Kyle Wynne is a partner with Hoyt, Stanford & Wynne, L.L.C. After earning a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Louisiana State University, Mrs. Wynne went on to obtain a Juris Doctor, graduating cum laude in 2015 from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University.
Mrs. Wynne has been practicing law since being admitted to practice in Louisiana in 2015. Mrs. Wynne’s practice is focused in the areas of elder law and special needs, estate planning and successions, and tax law. Mrs. Wynne has represented clients before the trial court and the appellate court. Additionally, Mrs. Wynne has given a presentation on successions to the Lafayette Paralegal Association.
Mrs. Wynne was recently nominated and selected by the American Institute of Legal Counsel as one of Louisiana’s 10 Best Attorneys.
Areas of Practice:
- Louisiana State Bar, 2015
- United States Tax Court, 2015
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, 2015 Cum Laude, Juris Doctorate and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law
- Louisiana State University, B.S. in Accounting, 2011
- Successions at the Lafayette Paralegal Association
- Medicaid Planning for LSU Estate Planning Class
- Settling an Estate for LiveOak Wealth Financial
- Board of Directors, Lafayette Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Member, BNI Lafayette Vermilion Chapter